About the ACHE Creative Use of Technology Award
Open to: Institutional and Organizational members in good standing
Submission period: May 14 - June 15, 2018
This award recognizes ACHE members for their innovative uses of instructional and distance learning technologies in lifelong learning. Both credit and non-credit programs are eligible for nomination, as are uses of learning technology for student services, research, marketing or administrative projects. Up to two awards may be given each year.
For Credit submissions: the program must have been in existence for 2 or more years
For Non-Credit submissions: the program must have been in existence for 1 or more years (Exception: programs or events that are contained within a one year timeframe, such as conferences or a fund-raising event)
The winning program or project must be innovative, have a proven success record, demonstrate excellence, and be adaptive to other settings or institutions.
Complete the nomination form below, including a 500-word summary of the program/project as fully implemented and answering the following:
• What are your goals and objectives with this project?
• How was the program innovative?
• Which technologies do you use and why did you select them?
• Why was the selection successful?
• What does your program cost and how was it financed?
• How have you evaluated the program, and if so, what were the results?
• What is the most significant lesson learned from this experience?
• How might other institutions replicate or adapt this program to their needs?
Incomplete nominations will not be considered.