About the ACHE Crystal Marketing Award
Open to: Institutional & Organizational members in good standing
Submission period: May 14 - June 15, 2018
The Crystal Marketing Award recognizes the ACHE institution that achieves significant results from a marketing communications tool through a print, broadcast or electronic medium. The strategic approach, quality of the work, and results achieved are important criteria in determining the winner. A first-place award will be presented to the single entry that exemplifies the most creative and outstanding uses of marketing, either of a multi-faceted campaign or a single initiative. A number of honorable mentions may also be cited.
Examples of marketing communications tools that could bring the Award to your organization include, but are not limited to:
• website design
• electronic tools
• print advertising campaign
• broadcast spots (radio, television or Web)
• public relations events or
• a social networking campaign
The marketing/promotional initiative can include elements of print publication, radio and television, media relations, public relations activities, electronic communications, internal magazines, newsletters and similar tools.
Members may submit multiple entries. However, each entry must be in support of a continuing education program or activity, not of other branches of the school.
Complete the nomination form below, including a 500-word summary of the program/project as fully implemented and answering the following:
• Who was the target audience?
• What are your goals and objectives with this project?
• How was the project implemented?
• What was the budget, both projected and actual?
• Has the project been evaluated? If so, what were the evaluation results?
• What was the most significant lesson learned from the project?
• How might other institutions replicate or adapt this program to their needs?
Incomplete nominations will not be considered.