About the ACHE Distinguished Program Award ~ Credit & Non-Credit
Open to: Institutional and Organizational members in good standing
Submission period: March 8 - May 5, 2017
Distinguished Program Awards will be presented each year at the Association's Annual Meeting and Conference. One award each will be presented for an outstanding credit program and an outstanding non-credit program.
For Credit submissions: the program must have been in existence for 2 or more years
For Non-Credit submissions: the program must have been in existence for 1 or more years (Exception: programs or events that are contained within a one year timeframe, such as conferences or a fund-raising event)
The submitted program will be judge on the following criteria:
A. Originality or Innovation
• Minority, under-represented, or underserved population
• Delivery system
• Marketing and promotion
• Resources and/or facilities
• Partnering or in consortial arrangements
• Topics, content, or program design
To be judged a success, a program must fulfill all of the following:
• Meet established goals and objectives
• Receive positive response from the target group as demonstrated in evaluations (measurable outcomes)
• Meet budget requirements defined for its goals and objectives
Complete the nomination form below, including a 500-word summary of the program/project as fully implemented and answering the following:
• How was the project original or innovative per the criteria outlined in section 'A,' Originality or Innovation?
• How does the project meet the criteria in section 'B,' Success?
Incomplete nominations will not be considered.